Studies show Laser Therapy helps reduce pain and swelling
Class IV therapeutic lasers deliver specific red and near-infrared wavelengths of laser light to induce a photochemical reaction and therapeutic effect. Physiological effects include increased circulation, reduced inflammation, pain reduction and enhanced tissue healing. Laser therapy has been used in Europe since the 1970s and was cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2005.
Class IV MEDRAY Laser Therapy is an FDA cleared therapeutic treatment that manages pain and inflammation while accelerating tissue regeneration. Laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasm, stiffness and pain.
- Laser therapy treatment helps reduce pain and inflammation and enhances tissue healing—both in hard and soft tissues, including muscles, ligaments, and even bones
- It increases oxygenation of tissues and allows injured or damaged cells to absorb photons of light, which speeds healing
- CLASS 4 LASER THERAPY can be effectively combined with other treatment modalities like non-surgical spinal decompression
- CLASS 4 LASER THERAPY is widely used by top pro athletes, college sports teams in order to speed up recovery
- CLASS 4 LASER THERAPY is nearly 5 times faster than class 3 or cold laser
- CLASS 4 LASER on takes a few minutes to get maximum effect
- Depending on the severity of your condition, the treatment protocol requires 2-3 sessions per week initially. The treatment duration is from two to six weeks for maximum recovery